تاریخ برگزاری همایش: ۱۴ تا ۱۶ نوامبر ۲۰۱۲، برابر با ۲۴ تا ۲۶ آبان ۱۳۹۱
تلفن تماس : +۴۴ (۰)۱۶۰۳ ۵۹۹۵۷۹
آدرس سایت: http://www.shaping24.eu/conference
آدرس ایمیل: email@example.com
first Culture Matters international cultural heritage conference
How can cultural heritage improve cities and regions? What is the value of cultural heritage and how can, and should, this be measured? How do you make culture matter to a new generation? What are resourceful cultural organisations doing to survive in tough financial times? These are just some of the questions that will be answered at this new international conference taking place in the historic city of Norwich in November 2012.
At a time of economic austerity and funding constraints, creative cities, cultural organisations and leaders are finding new ways to work, forming new collaborations, using new technology and operating on increasingly diminished budgets to meet their objectives.
This international conference brings together practitioners from the cultural heritage community and beyond to explore
• why cultural heritage matters and how its value can be demonstrated
• how to generate additional income streams when many traditional funding sources have disappeared
• how to create stand-out marketing campaigns in an increasingly competitive and fragmented media landscape
• what part cultural heritage can play in urban regeneration
• how compelling services and products can be developed to attract new audiences
• how to harness opportunities from new technologies and integrate these strategically